Signs to Withdraw and Go Within
When You are Stressed
Have you been feeling distant from everyone and everything lately? If you’ve been tuning out, you are not alone. As a highly sensitive person, I can feel an intense energy of anger, pain, anxiety, greed and fear that’s in our world right now. What is one to do when life feels so overwhelming?
This is a Divine message to go within; to disconnect for a period of time and seek inner peace. Often times, our minds get filled with so many outside influences that it starts to affect our moods. An example of this is the news; it feeds off of people’s fears for ratings to keep you coming back for more.
You may notice, as you are trying to tune out the distractions, that you will be faced with even more irritations. There is an aggressive amount of annoying calls from unwanted solicitors, emails getting spammed, and even salesmen knocking on the door who won’t take no for an answer. Just last week I had two sales men who rang my doorbell every hour for a continuous 4 hours. I have to admit, my patience wore out that day!
If you feel the need to withdraw at times in your life, that is your inner guidance telling you to. You get to decide who plays a part in your life. You get to decide what energy you want to surround yourself in. If the energy you find yourself in has become so overwhelming that you are tuning out, it’s ok to take a time-out.
Listen to your inner guidance for a path to inner peace. You may feel guided to disconnect from social media for an hour, a day, a week or even a month. You may feel guided to say no to others more often. If you have been feeling distant from people and things, it’s a wakeup call from your higher self to go within and nurture your soul.
As you go within, try to center your mind and focus on peace. Here are some great methods that may help you restore more balance and harmony to your life:
- Listen to relaxing music
- Take a sea salt bath
- Journal your thoughts and feelings
- Say no to any outside distractions
- Listen to a guided meditation
- Turn off the TV
- Disconnect from the internet for an hour, or even a day
- Allow yourself a free hour or even a day to unwind and relax
- Start your day with saying positive affirmations out loud
- Go for a walk in nature
- Get a massage or Reiki healing
You may notice that as you disconnect, you are actually making room in your energetic body for healing that it may be in need of. You are basically saying NO to drama, and YES to peace. Life is all about choices, and you are the key holder to making decisions that are right for you. It’s ok to go within and look for the answers.
- A Message from Your Guardian Angel - April 22, 2019
- How to Raise Your Vibration in a Toxic Environment - July 16, 2018
- When Skies Are Grey: Creating Positive Change in 3 Steps Now - March 19, 2018
- Let Your Light Shine and Be True to You Starting Now! - January 15, 2018
- Exciting Tips on How to Truly Find Your Soul’s Purpose - December 18, 2017
- Signs to Withdraw and Go Within When You are Stressed - October 9, 2017
- Remembering A Forgotten Language with the Angels Help - August 21, 2017
- Crystal Adults Revealed and How to Tell if You Are One - April 17, 2017
- Exclusive Personal Journey with Reiki & Past Life Regression - March 13, 2017
- Best Angelic Guidance Ever to Help You Move Forward In Life - February 20, 2017