Exciting Tips on How to Truly
Find Your Soul’s Purpose
Do you often wonder what your true calling is, or your Soul purpose? Many of us find ourselves questioning this and look for answers. Living on earth requires us to have a steady source of income to pay for our shelter, food, gas and other life expenses, but we often get lost in the process of day to day life, wondering what our Soul purpose really is.
I strongly believe our Soul chooses our life experiences before we are even incarnated on earth. I believe we all have a focused intention of what we want to learn on earth, and what kind of life experiences we agree to have that will help us evolve and grow as a Soul. I truly believe that the types of relationships we have, our jobs, and even the places we are going to live are all planned out ahead of our incarnation, in the spiritual realm.
Earth can be very complicated for many of us. I strongly feel that when we agree to come to earth, we know it’s going to be work and that we will be challenged. I view the earth as a school, with many different levels of education that each particular Soul is going through during their incarnation. An example of this; a 48-year-old man may be a soul at a 5th grade level on earth, yet a 5-year-old boy may be a Soul at a Master’s Degree level, or a highly evolved ‘old soul’. Each incarnation we live is an opportunity for soul growth and evolution.
In truth, the universal Soul purpose for every one of us is love. Earth is a wonderful place to learn how to love, how to be more loving, and receive love. Many people I have met have said they didn’t feel they deserved to have love, or that they didn’t feel lovable at one time or another. This is one major Soul purpose we all are here to work on. Although love is the universal calling for all of us, I also believe we each have our own focused intention that we came to earth to work on during our particular incarnation.
I am fascinated with the topic of Soul evolution and have studied and practiced Past Life and Between Lives Soul Regression to understand this more. During the course of these studies, I resonated strongly with the teachings that our Soul is immortal and gains wisdom through lifetimes and between lives. And that once a Soul gains a high level of experience, it no longer incarnates.
As mentioned earlier, I stated that I viewed the earth as a school. Between Lives Soul Regression training had a similar teaching, stating that there are Soul levels ranked 1-10:
Levels 1, 2, and 3 most likely will not be interested in regression work, or Soul evolution. These levels are more of the new-comers or younger souls that may have recently just started to incarnate.
Levels 4, 5, 6, and 7 have been here longer and may be working through some major growth spurts and lessons that their Soul wanted to learn for its own evolution.
Levels 8, 9, and 10 have been here many times and aren’t as concerned with social status, power, fame, or extravagant life-styles. They are more service-oriented and often come in as spiritual teachers.
You can get a sense of what your Soul focused intention is by doing a current life review. One major clue is if you have a theme or pattern that keeps repeating in your life. An example of this; let’s say you find that you are always attracted to a certain type of person, perhaps someone who appears kind at first, but then ends up treating you very poorly as time goes on. You may be in a cycle of attracting emotionally abusive relationships and want to break this pattern. Your Soul purpose may be learning how to love yourself, to stand up for yourself and to be more assertive. Or it’s possible you may be a highly evolved Level 10 Soul and came in as a teacher to someone who has been unkind to you, teaching them what respect is, boundaries, and having ethical standards that any form of abuse is not tolerated on earth.
If you have very strong feelings towards a topic, this may also be a clue to what your Soul purpose is. What really makes you angry, fearful or highly reactive? If you are very passionate about a specific cause, this can be a major clue to the calling of your Soul purpose. It’s easy to think that we must have a grand Soul purpose; like curing cancer or becoming a world known author that saves hundreds of lives through spiritual teachings. For some that may be the case, but in reality, our Soul purpose is usually more simplified.
I know that a major part of my Soul purpose is learning forgiveness. I remember questioning why I was struggling and experiencing so many hardships over the past 10 years. Repeating patterns were occurring over and over during a 10 year period! I could not understand why I was experiencing so many hardships, it felt like my life was missing pieces from a jigsaw puzzle that I couldn’t find. It was through Past Life and Between Lives Soul Regression work when I was able to find the missing puzzle pieces and connect everything together.
To dig a little deeper, read the following statements below. If you strongly resonate or have a bigger reaction to any of these, you may find your Soul purpose through one of these statements:
- You get very angry when you hear about or see animal abuse. You want all living creatures to be treated humanely. Your Soul purpose may be rescuing animals or working in a shelter, helping animals get loving homes.
- You enjoy spending your time with children, teaching them new things. You have a deep love for them. Your Soul purpose may be a teacher or parent to children. Or you may have a Soul purpose to adopt a child to show them a loving family life.
- You love visiting foreign places, traveling around the world. Your Soul purpose may be writing or blogging about your experiences to let others know about the amazing areas of the world.
- You have difficulties with forgiving people who have hurt you. Your Soul purpose may be learning how to forgive so you can be at peace.
- You have experienced a tremendous amount of trauma and challenges in your current life. You may be a highly evolved soul that is working through the emotions and pain of carrying many old wounds- lifetime to lifetime. You may also be a highly evolved Soul that has agreed to come back as a teacher to someone or a group of people for the greater good of humanity- your challenges that you experienced may be a powerful example of teaching other humans to do better in the world, and you are a master teacher.
Although the universal Soul purpose for every one of us is love, you do have a focused intention that your Soul intended to learn in this lifetime. Earth is our school and we are all here learning together.
- A Message from Your Guardian Angel - April 22, 2019
- How to Raise Your Vibration in a Toxic Environment - July 16, 2018
- When Skies Are Grey: Creating Positive Change in 3 Steps Now - March 19, 2018
- Let Your Light Shine and Be True to You Starting Now! - January 15, 2018
- Exciting Tips on How to Truly Find Your Soul’s Purpose - December 18, 2017
- Signs to Withdraw and Go Within When You are Stressed - October 9, 2017
- Remembering A Forgotten Language with the Angels Help - August 21, 2017
- Crystal Adults Revealed and How to Tell if You Are One - April 17, 2017
- Exclusive Personal Journey with Reiki & Past Life Regression - March 13, 2017
- Best Angelic Guidance Ever to Help You Move Forward In Life - February 20, 2017