Let Your Light Shine and
Be True To You Starting Now!
Have you ever hidden your true, spiritual self from others because you were afraid of being judged, ridiculed or shamed? I think many of us have hidden our true self from others at times in life. If you have hidden your true self from others, do you then feel better or worse?
If you struggle with this, you’re not alone. In the past, I have hidden my spiritual self from some people. I’m a very sensitive person and have lived many years in ‘protection mode’ most of my life. It took me over 35 years to learn that it’s safe being myself, exactly as I am. Why do we sometimes feel we are not good enough exactly as we are?
We sometimes hide our light by not speaking up, not standing up for ourselves, or by letting someone overstep our personal boundaries. And in other occasions, we may not share our true feelings with someone in fear of rejection, dismissal, or fear of judgment. When we hide our true self, we are really just sabotaging ourselves.
Our creator made us each unique for a purpose. We all have special gifts and talents that are to be brought out into the world. Often times, those gifts and talents go wasted because of fear, not feeling good enough, or feeling like there’s no place to fit in. We were not born to hide our light, we were born to shine our light.
If you have struggled with hiding your true self to the world, now is the time to come out of the dark. What gifts and talents do you want to express? What does your Soul need to do right now to feel true to itself? If fear didn’t exist, what would you do differently in your life right now? You don’t have to compromise anything to prove your worth. Being true to yourself may mean stepping out of your comfort zone, but know it brings greater blessings.
Sometimes it’s hard to feel authentic if people in your life don’t understand your feelings, spiritual interests, or dreams. Don’t give up or feel that you must hide your true self because of someone’s lack of understanding. When you’re true to yourself, your energetic integrity lines up with people who vibrate with the same ethics, etc. You may find new friendships, partnerships, and other people that can add great value to your life- just by being your authentic self. We need more loving, kind, and thoughtful people to lead by example- and the angels say that’s you!
Many years ago, I have found joining groups where like-minded people come together really helped me open up and be my authentic self. Talking with strangers in meetup groups about spirituality was the starting point for me many years ago. It was a safe place to begin opening up and expressing myself. If you’re interested in meeting like-minded people, you may want to look into meetup groups in your area.
I hope you are blessed with wonderful new experiences as you shine your authentic, bright light!
- A Message from Your Guardian Angel - April 22, 2019
- How to Raise Your Vibration in a Toxic Environment - July 16, 2018
- When Skies Are Grey: Creating Positive Change in 3 Steps Now - March 19, 2018
- Let Your Light Shine and Be True to You Starting Now! - January 15, 2018
- Exciting Tips on How to Truly Find Your Soul’s Purpose - December 18, 2017
- Signs to Withdraw and Go Within When You are Stressed - October 9, 2017
- Remembering A Forgotten Language with the Angels Help - August 21, 2017
- Crystal Adults Revealed and How to Tell if You Are One - April 17, 2017
- Exclusive Personal Journey with Reiki & Past Life Regression - March 13, 2017
- Best Angelic Guidance Ever to Help You Move Forward In Life - February 20, 2017