I went out with a friend last night for the first time in months. We went out to dinner then went to the movies and saw “The Proposal” with Sandra Bullock, whom I love by the way! I haven’t laughed that hard in I can’t remember when. I actually almost canceled on my friend because I’d been fighting an annoying level headache most of the day and was worried about entering the outdoor humidity, but I’m glad I braved the evening which was a perfect night out. If you haven’t seen this movie, go see it! For you locals, I saw that it’s playing in Williamston. Oh, and guys, it’s not just a chick flick.
On the way home, we were driving down my street at just about midnight which was JJ’s favorite time of day. I couldn’t help but watch for the little guy. He still hasn’t come home. I’ve always felt that cats are more spiritual than most animals and wondered for a time if JJ wasn’t a guardian of some kind to my little guy. Cat’s are supposed to be very smart and have a great sense of direction, too. Well, I have to admit that I’m a little peeved at that little ball of fur. Shouldn’t he know there’s a little boy waiting for him at home that cries every single day for his kitty??? Stupid cat! Yes, I know that’s not nice, but I’m mad! We had to put one of our babies, Bria, to sleep a few months ago which we were all devastated by. We are going to move at some point, and my health is not all that great. My little guy told me the other day that he’s afraid I’m going to die. He feels everything that’s going on. For those of you who know what I mean, he’s a sensitively gifted child. Now, his one and only playmate is gone. Okay, God, give my baby a break!!! Please?
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019