Our black cat, JJ, went missing this past Sunday night and has not yet returned home. He actually belongs to my six year old son who gets more upset with every day that goes by. I feel terrible because it’s my fault the kitty got out of the house. I had the door open just a little too far, and out he went. We’ve been asking for angels to watch over JJ and bring him home to us. With the fourth getting closer, I worry about him running further because of the fireworks. I can’t imagine how scared he might be outside with all that banging and lights going on. I’m really hoping that someone took him in, though. He is an indoor cat and not used to being outside. He’s very sweet and loves kids, too. I actually took him in last fall after several people turned me down when asked to adopt the little guy. I can’t believe how many people are afraid of black cats! I thought he was beautiful with his big green eyes, so I brought him in. Turns out, though, he wants nothing to do with me. My son can carry him around in the worst positions, and JJ is completely content and purring. I figured he was meant to be my son’s cat and not mine, but now he’s missing. We walked all over town this morning sticking flyers in doors and talking to businesses. No luck so far, but there’s still hope!
Here’s to hope!
Wishing you and yours and wonderfully fun filled and safe holiday,
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020