I have one little tiny female kitten who needs a home. She was the only surviving kitten of the litter, and her mom has now disappeared. I can’t take in any more myself as I now have four of my own in my little house. She is very sweet and friendly. I don’t have a photo yet, but her coloring is a sort-of muted calico and gray. She has white paws, and her face is mostly white and orange. Her body is a blend of gray and orange … very pretty. I thought I had a home for her a couple of weeks back, but that’s a no go now.
I’m very concerned about her safety because there is a huge opossum loose in my neighborhood. I’m serious when I say the thing could kill a dog. For those of you who have seen my big dog, this creature is more than half her size … huge!
If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know right away. She is an outdoor cat right now, but she’s only maybe 6 or 7 weeks and could easily be an indoor cat. Her mother was very small as an adult, so this one should also remain quite small. She cries at my door when she’s hungry and cold, which is quite often, and she walks into my house like she owns the place. Really, I would keep her if I could. I like her a lot and want to see her in a good home. I found her shivering in the rain and cold this morning … she’s too tiny for the cold. 🙁
Please pass this on … Thanks and Happy Halloween!
~ Sheri <3
248-686-2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020