Enter our Gratitude Giveaway!
We did this giveaway last year, and it was so great that we decided to do it again. What are you grateful for? Leave a comment below letting the whole world know, and you can Win a Free One Hour Reading with one of our Angel Messenger practitioners!
Check out all the ways to enter:
From this blog post …
1. “like” or “send” this post to Facebook. (Leave a comment below telling us you liked and/or shared it.)
2. Leave a comment below telling us what you are grateful for. (Come back every day and tell us something new you are grateful for!)
3. Share this post on Twitter or another website or social media outlet. (Leave a comment below letting us know where you shared it.)
From Facebook …
You will find a pinned post with the above picture at the top of our Facebook Fan Page. “Like”, “Share”, and/or “Comment” on that post.
Remember, Gratitude is a Powerful Manifestation Tool! You never know what wonderful “side effects” you could find by participating in this Gratitude Giveaway … What are you Grateful for ???
* Rules & Info: This giveaway ends on November 30th, 2013. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. 🙂
Thank you to all who entered our November Gratitude Giveaway! Cherilyn E. has won a free one hour reading, and we also chose a second winner (Sue H.) for a free email reading. Congratulations Cherilyn and Sue!
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
I am grateful for today as tomorrow is not promised. Grateful for each daily blessing no matter large or small. Grateful for life daily whatever the day brings
I am grateful that my children are kind and grateful and know that love is more important than money. Having been a single parent for 18 years my heart is joyful for knowing i am strong and have got through the years missing thier father who died but knowing i am not alone in this world as i believe in Angels.Angels have given me gratitude and forgiveness, two of the most important values i needed to learn and share with others.
God Blessxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwishing all life….gratitude and forgivenessxxx
I am grateful for the unconditional love my cats give me every day.
I am grateful for everything that this life encompasses.