Today is always a bittersweet day for me … it’s my birthday, and it also used to be my grandpa’s birthday. Grandpa passed 11 years ago just about a week before our shared birthday. I’m sure you know how people say time heals all wounds, but I miss him so badly this year.
All I can think about is how much he loved me. Grandpa was more like a father than a grandfather and would often tell me that I was the best birthday present he’d ever received. Even now as I write this, the tears are streaming down my face. You see, I tend to receive personal guidance when I write. So in the words I have just typed, Grandpa is reminding me how much he loves me still.
I can sense that I’m about to go through some big changes, and maybe that’s partly why Grandpa is with me so strongly. What I do know for sure is that he’s always with me on our birthday, and he always will be.
Do you know why we miss our loved ones more at some times than others? Sometimes it may have something to do with a holiday (Our loved ones do tend to be around during important dates.), and sometimes it’s because they have something to tell us. It was both in my case.
Do you ever feel your loved ones around more at certain times? If you’re not sure, consider what makes you think of them or if you sometimes think of them just out of the blue. They might be giving you hints that they are around or that they have a message to share!
Founder, Angel Messenger
P.S. Grandpa, I love you so much and thank you for watching over us.
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019