Today is always a bittersweet day for me … it’s my birthday, and it also used to be my grandpa’s birthday. Grandpa passed 11 years ago just about a week before our shared birthday. I’m sure you know how people say time heals all wounds, but I miss him so badly this year.
All I can think about is how much he loved me. Grandpa was more like a father than a grandfather and would often tell me that I was the best birthday present he’d ever received. Even now as I write this, the tears are streaming down my face. You see, I tend to receive personal guidance when I write. So in the words I have just typed, Grandpa is reminding me how much he loves me still.
I can sense that I’m about to go through some big changes, and maybe that’s partly why Grandpa is with me so strongly. What I do know for sure is that he’s always with me on our birthday, and he always will be.
Do you know why we miss our loved ones more at some times than others? Sometimes it may have something to do with a holiday (Our loved ones do tend to be around during important dates.), and sometimes it’s because they have something to tell us. It was both in my case.
Thankfully, I had a wonderful reading with Kathi, and she was able to help Grandpa get his message across. I’ve also had some wonderful readings with Roger. Grandpa always comes through.
Do you ever feel your loved ones around more at certain times? If you’re not sure, consider what makes you think of them or if you sometimes think of them just out of the blue. They might be giving you hints that they are around or that they have a message to share!
Founder, Angel Messenger
P.S. Grandpa, I love you so much and thank you for watching over us.
Click Here to read about the amazing gift Rev. Sheri received
from her grandfather on her birthday!
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!