An atheist was spending a quiet day fishing when suddenly his boat was attacked by a three-headed monster. In one easy flip, the beast tossed him and his boat high into the air. Then it opened its mouth to swallow them both. As the men sailed head over heals, he cried out, “Oh my God! Help me!” At once the ferocious attack scene froze in one place, and as the atheist hung in mid air, a booming voice came down from the clouds, “I thought you didn’t believe in me!”
“Come on God, give me a break!!” the man pleaded. “Two minutes ago I didn’t believe in three-headed monsters either!”
Now, I never have hard feelings or negative thoughts about another’s personal beliefs, but I just thought this was cute. I know I certainly don’t believe in three-headed monsters, but you never know! :)~
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!