Dear God, please give me patience… and could you do it right now?
Dear God, help me accept change, but not too quick.
Dear God! Who is God? Where is God? Why is God?
Dear God, please make us perfect and don’t mess it up like You did the last time.
Dear God, please help me to be decisive, but on the other hand, what do you think is best?
Our Father, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors, even though the b*****ds don’t deserve it!
Dear Lord, if I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times, help me stop exaggerating.
Dear God! I’d like to ask you to help me, but I learned a long time ago not to rely on anyone else!
Dear God, I know I like change, but this chaos is ridiculous!!
Dear Lord, as long as I’m going to drink this fifth of Scotch tonight, please use the stimulation for Thy glory.
Yes, I know there is a cuss word in here. But, someone sent this to me, and I thought it was very fitting for each sign. Of course, please insert “Spirit”, “Goddess”, etc. as you wish. 🙂
Have a wonderful day!
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021