2009 Halloween Contest
I’ve decided to do something fun …
The veil between the worlds is thinnest at Halloween. It’s a great idea to take advantage of this by casting powerful spells and blessings, reading for the future and communicating with spirits who have passed on. One Halloween, I performed a blessing for a loved one and put the energy into an apple which I then buried in my yard. The spell was to bring peace and blessings to my loved one. I saw him that night, and this was well before I began using my “psychic muscles”. It was very cool!
I would love to hear ways that you have bridged the veil or plan to celebrate this Halloween. The idea I like the best will receive a free full length email numerology report! But, your idea must be posted here as a comment to this blog post. Be sure to check back on All Saints Day (November 1st – Sunday) because I’ll post the winner here, too!
Comment Rules: Don’t bite – be polite. Please do not put your URL in the comment text and be sure to use your personal name or initials and not your business name, as the latter may get caught in my spam filter. Comments that are not appropriate will be deleted. Spammers will be banned. Have fun and thanks for adding your voice!
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019