Halloween – Thinning the Veil
Halloween, also known as Samhain or All Hallows Eve, is the one night during the year when the veil between our world and the next is at its thinnest. The history of Halloween talks about trick or treating and how our ancestors used to offer treats to spirits so that they would not play tricks during this unique time. This comes from the belief/fact that after sunset on Halloween is a time when it is easiest to pass between the veil of the unseen to the seen. This is a magical time when our mundane laws of time and space are temporarily suspended, lifting the thin veil between worlds.
During this night, it is believed that time does not belong to any one place, and spirits and family members we have lost to the spirit world can be easily contacted. Halloween is the perfect time to call on our ancestors for guidance and wisdom, though be sure to also call on Archangel Michael for protection and to ensure you are speaking with the intended spirit. 😉
Halloween is a time to honor those we have loved and lost, bless and communicate with them. Try writing a letter to someone who has passed. Send them love, thank them, tell them how you felt about them, or just share what’s going on in your life today. I have also done blessings for my loved ones by lighting a candle for them on this day and sending positive thoughts and loving energy to them. Do not be surprised if your loved one physically visits you today.
** Learn More! Listen to the recording of “Reaching Beyond the Veil” with Roger and myself. 🙂 **
“The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise.” – Plato
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020