Attract the Love You Deserve – Soulmate Manifestation Guide
from our Angel Messenger Creative Team
The world outside is a reflection of the world inside. For some people, it is very difficult to accept this Truth. They fail to understand that whatever they are experiencing right now is a projection of their consciousness.
Fighting our self-creations in the material world is like battling with our own shadow. You can’t stab your reflection in the mirror, can you? If you don’t like what you are seeing in the mirror, then you will have to first work on changing yourself.
In the same way, all changes must happen first at the level of our consciousness. Only then, we can expect an alteration in our physical reality.
If you want to attract the right partner, then you must first align yourself with his or her energy in the non-physical world.
Here’s a guide to help you manifest your dream relationship.
Become Very Clear About What You Want
We always get exactly what we ask for. There is no exception to this rule. The problem with most of us is that we have been creating our reality unconsciously and unintentionally.
Now, when I say we get what we ask for, I am not talking about the things that you wish for at the conscious level. If you say you want to be rich but you are constantly feeling like you have no money, the message you are sending to the Universe is that ‘you have no money.’ This is what you’ll experience in physical reality.
To change your current circumstances, you have to start by working on yourself at the subconscious level. You must make every effort to guard your mind and not let it become saturated with negative thoughts. Don’t let yourself feel anything that you don’t want. Any thought that evokes strong emotions in you will get manifested in physical reality sooner or later.
To manifest your ideal partner, you need to have absolute clarity about what you want. Here are a few questions that you would want to answer. Take your time to find the answers. When you do, don’t just make a mental note. Be sure to write everything down:
- Who is my ideal partner? What does he look like? What does he do for a living? What is his lifestyle like? (Don’t limit yourself in any way. Take this as your Christmas wish list. Write down your answers believing that whatever you wish for does exist)
- What will my life look like right now if I was already with him? What will our daily routine look like? How much time will we spend together? What will I be wearing? What will he be wearing? What will we eat together? Where will we be living? What does our house look like? (Write down what your ideal day or days with your lover look like. Again, don’t limit yourself in any way. Trust that you are going to receive what you ask for)
Creating the End and Living in the End
Different people teach different methods of manifestation. I have personally found Neville Goddard’s method to be the most accurate and also the simplest to follow.
If you can do what I am going to share with you, then nothing can stop you from getting what you want.
There are 3 steps to this manifestation process: create a vision of what the end looks like, step into that ‘reality,’ drop the desire and let it go.
Create a Script for the End
It’s not enough to create a mental picture; I want you to write down a proper script. To give you an example, let us say that your goal is to be married to your soulmate. The story you are going to create would be set a few moments or a day after your desire has been fulfilled. You both could be lying in bed with your hands clasped together. You are looking at your wedding band and his – you are feeling blissful and deeply content. He says to you, “I love you.” You say, “I love you too.” At that moment, both of you hold each other in a warm embrace and exchange a passionate kiss.
This is just a sample script. Your script would be unique based on what you want and what kind of story brings you joy. This shouldn’t be a mechanical process. Writing this script should give you tremendous pleasure.
These are the important points you want to keep in mind:
- The scene is set at a point in time when your desire has already been fulfilled
- Focus on adding a lot of details – what are you wearing, where are you, what does the ceiling look like, etc. The more details you add, the more real the scene will become
- Create a climactic moment – this could be saying ‘I love you’ and kissing or anything else that works for you
Step into the ‘Reality’ – Harness the Power of Visualization
What you want exists right at this moment. There are multiple Universes. The world around you at this moment is only one of those Universes. With the power of your imagination, you can immediately step into a world that you want to experience. It might take a little time before you become fully aligned with this it but if you can do this exercise wholeheartedly, then your desires are guaranteed to manifest.
The ideal time for doing this visualization is immediately before going to bed and/or right after you wake up in the morning.
Take a few deep breaths to fully relax. Keep the script with you and read it aloud or silently (whatever feels comfortable and natural). Try to visualize everything like a movie. Even if you can’t visualize everything, at least try to feel what you would be feeling if the script was taking place right now.
You have to experience everything in the first person (never be the witness otherwise someone else will get what you want and you will find yourself witnessing it in physical reality as a third person).
Emotions are the key element here. You must feel as if everything was happening right now at this very moment.
Drop the Desire and Let Go
You can keep repeating the scene over and over in your mind until you drift off to sleep or for as long as you feel good doing it.
If you are doing this in the early morning, then you can do it for a while and then focus your mind on other tasks.
A lot of people wonder if they need to constantly live in the end in order to be fully aligned with their desire.
Trying to constantly live in the end will make things very stressful. It will only create stronger feelings of lack in those moments when you will find it hard to believe that you already have what you wish for.
Hence, I would suggest focusing on your manifestation only at bedtime and right after arising. These are two critical times of the day when the doors of our subconscious are wide open.
You have to saturate your mind with the experience of the wish fulfilled. Even if you practice only one day and manage to saturate yourself fully with the experience, your desire will certainly manifest when the time is right. You can also do the visualization every day if that feels good to you.
However, it is advisable to drop it at some point and just let things go. You can focus on other manifestations instead. The Universe is surely going to bring you what you want. Don’t doubt it – have faith and let it go. Everything happens in divine timing.
- The Health Benefits to Taking a Salt Bath & Why it Should be Part of Your Routine - September 27, 2021
- The Benefits of Being Creative - August 16, 2021
- How to Cope with the Loss of a Loved One - July 19, 2021
- How to Get a Live Psychic Reading Without Getting Scammed - May 10, 2021
- 10 Tips to Boost Your Immune System - April 19, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying Your First Angel Card Deck for Angel Readings - March 8, 2021
- 11 Ways to Connect and Work with Your Angels and Spirit Guides - February 1, 2021
- 7 Signs Archangel Gabriel is Near You - January 4, 2021
- How to Do a Spiritual Retreat at Home - December 7, 2020
- 10 Tips to Help You Protect Yourself from Negative Energy - November 30, 2020