Why is it so cold already? Didn’t we just have a heat wave like two weeks ago? It is so cold here in Michigan; no matter how many clothes I wear, I can’t seem to get warm enough. I know I probably should not complain, but I am. I have a friend who moved to Georgia a couple of months ago, and she wants my family to come down and live by her … I think I might consider that. Do you know how nice the weather is in Georgia right now? Well, let’s just say it’s not Michigan! I think my toes might fall off soon! 🙁 Okay, I guess I’ll stop complaining now.
Well, I hope you all have a nice warm weekend. I know many of my clients are from the warmer states. Maybe if I move south I can have a big party and meet everyone I normally only talk to on the phone! That would be nice, huh?
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020