Yes, I am a “Twilight” fan! For those of you who don’t know this book, the movie comes out Friday. I am very excited about this and plan to go with several friends this Friday night or Saturday morning. Twilight is the first of a four book trilogy by Stephenie Meyer, and I LOVED it! If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll like this movie. If you’re not a Harry Potter fan, I’m sure you’ll still like this movie. It’s about a teenage girl who finds herself at a new school and in love with a vampire … he’s the kind that won’t drink her blood, actually.
Okay, so maybe it sounds a little weird, but I’m not all that normal anyway. Oh well. Here’s my note to all Twilight fans … ENJOY THE MOVIE! I know I will!
Parents, if you have a teenage daughter, consider taking her to this movie and maybe even buying her the book. This book actually helped me discover my love for paranormal romance novels, and now I can’t stop reading! That’s not a bad thing. Oh, there will be kissing in the movie ..
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020