Yes, I am a “Twilight” fan! For those of you who don’t know this book, the movie comes out Friday. I am very excited about this and plan to go with several friends this Friday night or Saturday morning. Twilight is the first of a four book trilogy by Stephenie Meyer, and I LOVED it! If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll like this movie. If you’re not a Harry Potter fan, I’m sure you’ll still like this movie. It’s about a teenage girl who finds herself at a new school and in love with a vampire … he’s the kind that won’t drink her blood, actually.
Okay, so maybe it sounds a little weird, but I’m not all that normal anyway. Oh well. Here’s my note to all Twilight fans … ENJOY THE MOVIE! I know I will!
Parents, if you have a teenage daughter, consider taking her to this movie and maybe even buying her the book. This book actually helped me discover my love for paranormal romance novels, and now I can’t stop reading! That’s not a bad thing. Oh, there will be kissing in the movie ..
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019