My body hurt this morning, so I didn’t do my workout, but I did take a nice sea salt bath and followed that up with a green smoothie. I was feeling pretty good, trying to convince myself it was going to be a good day, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how much I dislike going to the dentist. In fact, I told myself that I really hate the dentist. That’s not very nice, though, is it?
I don’t “hate” the dentist; he’s good man! Actually, he’s not even the one who cleans my teeth. The dental hygienist does that. But, I still found myself saying that awful phrase and imagining my dentist. What was I doing? I was sending negative energy to a very nice man who’s never done anything to me except care for my teeth! How awful of me!
That’s so easy to do, though, isn’t it? We carelessly say things that hurt other people. It wasn’t my intention to send negative energy to my dentist, but I did just that with my thoughtless words. I had to undo what I’d done.
My husband had just seen our dentist on Monday, and our wonderful dentist told him about going up to his cabin on the weekends where he loves to fish and be in nature. So, I imagined my dentist out on the lake in his beloved space fishing and filled with peace. I sent him nothing but loving kindness and gratitude and asked for any negative thoughts I had inadvertently sent his way to be transmuted to the highest energy for his highest good.
If you’ve thoughtlessly sent negative energy to your dentist, here’s your chance to make it up to them. Do what I have done and clear the negative you’ve sent, and replace that energy with the positive. Of course, this will work with any negative energy you’ve sent out to others as well. 😉
Don’t curse the dentist – they are only there to help you!
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020