Are You Trying To Find A Good Man?
by Lisa Copeland, guest author for Angel Messenger
Are you really committed to finding a Quality Man to spend your life with or are you just out there on the singles scene trying to find the man you think you want?
I want to let you in on a BIG SECRET…. trying isn’t going to get you what you want in life. In this case…a relationship with a quality man.
Not sure about this? When you drop a pencil on the floor do you try and pick it up, letting it roll all over the place until it comes to you… or are you committed to picking it up so you can use it?
You can view dating the same way you would that pencil. Men and women are out there trying to date and when they don’t meet their mate, they stop trying and start complaining to their friends that no one good is left to date.
Trying gets you nowhere. Only a commitment to your goal of finding Mr. Right will get you where you want to be.
So I want to give you 5 tips for committing to finding the right man for you.
1. Stop sabotaging yourself by having to prove to the world you are right about the men out there. If you truly believe the good guys are all taken, you will attract every lousy guy around just to prove your point. Remember what we focus on is what we attract so it’s worth changing your mind shift from a shortage of good guys to plenty of good men are out there for you to date.
2. Commit to getting your profile on 2 dating sites then work the sites. That means get on there everyday for at least 20 minutes a day and flirt with different men on there. This doesn’t mean writing to men. You are likely to find when you take the first step, it fizzles but you can flirt and you can chat with men who are on the site while you are.
3. Go out with all kinds of men. I hear time and time again these same words…I’m just not that attracted to him. And you’re not because….he’s too heavy, too nice, too old, or too sedentary. In your mind he just doesn’t fit your idea of who a Quality Man should be for you.
Try an experiment and start going out with at least 1 man a week. Even if he’s not the one…you’ll learn a lot about yourself and you’ll learn more about the qualities you really do want in a man.
4. If you love living alone and the thought of bringing someone into your space is too much for you, acknowledge it. You don’t have to marry a man. You can date and say good night at the door. You can have a lot of fun this way with really good guys and still have your space. Just be honest with yourself about what you really want. There will be plenty of men out there who want the same option as you.
5. Check out my book, “The Winning Dating Formula For Women over 50” on Amazon. This is a great way to commit to your dating life and finding the man of your dreams.
It’s time to decide whether you’re committed or trying to date. Let me know what you’d like to do.
“The Dating Coach Who Makes Dating Fun and Easier after 50!”
© 2013 Lisa Copeland. All rights reserved.
Lisa Copeland, The Dating Coach who makes dating fun and easier over 50 is the founder of Find A Quality Man LLC. To get your FREE Report… 5 Secrets to Finding A Quality Man and to receive her blog with tips and advice on finding and meeting your own Quality Man, visit www.findaqualityman.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!