I’ve decided that Wednesday will now be “Wisdom Wednesday” where I will share with you some of the awesome stuff I’ve come across in the last week or so. Here are some great articles and other stuff for this week …
“There is hope if people will begin to awaken that spiritual part of themselves, that heartfelt knowledge that we are caretakers of this planet.” – Brooke Medicine Eagle
“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.” ~Denis Waitley
Will Lisa find a new job next month?
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb
Are you prone to giving love without expecting anything in return? You might be experiencing an awakening!
Favorite Facebook Posts:
Walk through all the best places of Sedona!
Book Description: Several million visitors arrive in Sedona, Arizona, each year, captivated by her remarkable scenery, and majestic sunsets. They are also enticed by a hidden quality-the uplifting healing energy and sacred vibrations of Sedona’s spiritual vortexes. Here Ilchi Lee shares his Sedona experiences in an intimate, heart-expanding exploration of natural and spiritual mysteries. Through the profound meditations the author was guided to create in Sedona, anyone anywhere can experience the deep peace, joy, and messages of hope, healing, and guidance that Sedona offers. This is a guidebook like no other.
I hope you enjoyed this bit of mid week wisdom!
The Facebook images used above were found on Facebook and are not copyright or claimed by Angel Messenger. If you are the creator of these photos and would like them removed or credit to be given, please contact us.
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020