I know this might sound a little greedy, but I really want a swimming pool. It doesn’t have to be a big pool, and it would be really great if it could be indoors. I would love that!
Yesterday morning, I woke up with a migraine and decided to take a bath and try to relax. I’m small enough that, if I fold my legs, I can float in my bathtub. Lying there floating, being gently massaged by the warm water was such a wonderfully calming feeling. I slipped right into a meditative state and was able to push the pain aside. Unfortunately, it’s only possible to do this while the water level is above the overflow, so it unfortunately does not last very long. Therefore, I really would like a swimming pool … indoor please. 😉
There really is not a good place to put a swimming pool in my house. I have what we call a “Michigan basement”. My house was originally built around 1890, and most of these old houses have scary basements with dirt floors. I’m lucky because my basement has a cement floor, but it’s still too dark and scary for an indoor swimming pool. But, it’s okay to dream, right?
Several years ago, my husband and I took a vacation to the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Our amazing room had its own indoor swimming pool! Dear Universe, I want that in my house. Is that too much to ask? 😉 Someday …
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day, and be sure to enjoy a bit of time for yourself.
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020