Every time I ask for a message from my grandfather, this card pops up. When he died, I was so distraught that I couldn’t find a way to connect with him. I started using this deck, and the thought came to me of “How would you know it was me? What card would you expect to see before you finally accept that I am here and okay?” The image of this card came to mind just before the card literally fell out of the deck. That was a clear message for me and remains a “hello” from Grandpa.
If you’ve been asking for a “Hello from Heaven”, this is it. Your loved one is sending their love your way. Do not allow your heart to be so heavy over this loss as your loved one has not left you completely. There is no anger or fear, only love and understanding. Love is eternal and can never truly die.
It could be that your loved one is here themselves, or it could be that you’ve drawn the guardian angel of your loved one to you. Either way, the message is that your loved one is safe and well, is transitioning just fine and loves you enough to send this message.
This card could also come to you as a supportive message from Heaven, letting you know that you are not alone.
Founder, Angel Messenger
This card is from the “Messages from Your Angels” Oracle Card Deck by Doreen Virtue.
For a deeper explanation by the Doreen, consider purchasing this deck – available now on Amazon.com. Each deck comes with a guidebook that includes directions and layouts as well as detailed explanations of each card. Doreen’s products can be found on Amazon.com and the Angel Therapy Bookstore. There is also a mobile app available for this deck.
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020