Serena is a card about letting go. She is telling you to stop forcing your own will or control over the situation. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we think the solution should be or where the answers should come from, that we are completely blinded to possibilities. I’ve seen this happen over and over again, and the answer is always about letting go of your own sense of control and just being open to whatever may come your way.
When we worry and stress our energy, we close ourselves down and hinder positive energy and joy from entering into our circle. It’s like praying for a phone call and then not answering the phone. Maybe you check the caller ID and see that it’s unlisted; it’s no one you’re expecting, so you reject the call.
Receiving this card is a sign that you are likely pushing away, rejecting, or simply not noticing the gifts, possibilities, or solutions that Heaven is offering to you. As the saying goes, “Let go and let God.”
Founder, Angel Messenger
This card is from the “Messages from Your Angels” Oracle Card Deck by Doreen Virtue.
For a deeper explanation by the Doreen, consider purchasing this deck – available now on Amazon.com. Each deck comes with a guidebook that includes directions and layouts as well as detailed explanations of each card. Doreen’s products can be found on Amazon.com and the Angel Therapy Bookstore. There is also a mobile app available for this deck.
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
I open myself abundantly.
Abundantly as it may be
Not just for self but the whole entirety
I am happy and once again reminded of staying open minded. God bless us all.