Just in case any of my readers don’t know this yet, I am a big fan of Twilight. One of the best things about the series is that it has spurred on a new love of reading among so many people. I started reading the series when an ad on Facebook caught my eye. It was the cover for “Eclipse”. I went to Target and bought the book along with the ones preceding it. That’s actually the first time I purchased a whole series, but I just had a feeling about the books, and I was so right! I absolutely love the Twilight series and will recommend it to any woman with a pulse. 😉
I’m going to see “New Moon” tomorrow with my sister, and I’ll probably post a blog on my thoughts. I’m excited because there have been many good things said. I really hope it’s as good as it is in my own head!
Here’s a thumbs up to all my Twilight Fan Sisters! Enjoy “New Moon”!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and please feel free to share your thoughts below …
Blessings and Light,
Comment Rules: Don’t bite – be polite. Please do not put your URL in the comment text and be sure to use your personal name or initials and not your business name, as the latter may get caught in my spam filter. Comments that are not appropriate will be deleted. Spammers will be banned. Have fun and thanks for adding your voice!
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020