Over the last few weeks, I’ve been posting different meditations to help you find meditative moments in your day. This week, I’m challenging you to find your own meditative moments, and please feel free to share your ideas below in the comments. Maybe your idea will work for someone else. 😉
1. Listen to a bit of meditative music.
3. Or, do the One Moment Meditation.
My meditative moment for today started right before my shower this morning. When I walked into my bathroom and looked out the window, I saw a bright yellow feather sitting atop my neighbor’s roof which made me think of a little yellow canary singing his little happy song. That little imaginary bird inspired me to sing, too. And so, my meditative moment was singing in the shower, and it brought a new joy to my day! It was time for me, time to let go of everything and just be.
Wishing you a joyful meditative moment,
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020