Love or Fear: Which Lens are you Looking Through?
The energy behind love and fear both have powerful effects, yet can have very different outcomes. Our words and actions are determined by the lens we choose to look out of.
When looking through the lens of love, we become more gentle with others and ourselves. Instead of focusing on problems, the lens of love finds solutions. It allows us to drop into our heart center and feel more compassion for others. By looking through the lens of love, amazing things can happen:
- You feel happy, even for no reason at all
- Strangers smile at you, open doors for you
- You start to see all the amazing gifts and lessons from your life challenges
- You have more energy and feel better
- People mirror and reflect love back to you with respect, kindness, and compassion
The lens of fear is dark and depressing. Fear can’t find solutions, it only focuses on problems. The lens of fear often comes with some unpleasant side effects:
- You feel energy of chaos, drama or confusion
- You think worst case scenario instead of happily ever after
- You worry what others think of you, so you play small in your life in case others may not approve
- You feel more tired, irritated or unmotivated
- People mirror and reflect fear back to you with their fearful thoughts, words and actions
If you find yourself looking through the lens of fear more often, you can shift gears at any time. One of the easiest ways to shift fear to love is to simply affirm to be more loving. There are simple ways to replace fear with love:
- Start your day with saying positive affirmations, as this simple step can be life changing. It sets your mood for the entire day!
- Read inspiring books, articles, social media, etc.
- Limit the amount of time you spend watching or reading fear-based news. It’s important to know what’s going on in the world, but reading or watching fear-based news repeatedly can cause anxiety, which can then fuel fear. If you feel helpless as to what is happening negatively in the world, you can choose to send love and prayers to the situation. It may seem small or insignificant, but the energy of love is very powerful and heartfelt.
Think how powerful we all truly are. We can change our world by choosing love over fear.
- A Message from Your Guardian Angel - April 22, 2019
- How to Raise Your Vibration in a Toxic Environment - July 16, 2018
- When Skies Are Grey: Creating Positive Change in 3 Steps Now - March 19, 2018
- Let Your Light Shine and Be True to You Starting Now! - January 15, 2018
- Exciting Tips on How to Truly Find Your Soul’s Purpose - December 18, 2017
- Signs to Withdraw and Go Within When You are Stressed - October 9, 2017
- Remembering A Forgotten Language with the Angels Help - August 21, 2017
- Crystal Adults Revealed and How to Tell if You Are One - April 17, 2017
- Exclusive Personal Journey with Reiki & Past Life Regression - March 13, 2017
- Best Angelic Guidance Ever to Help You Move Forward In Life - February 20, 2017