Lady of Avalon
(Keeper of the Flame)
This is something that I have had hidden away for awhile. A scribble of thoughts that came through during one of my journeys, but rereading made me realize it sounds like things I’ve read written by other women, women who have found something amazing hidden inside themselves, so I thought maybe I should share it. Maybe someone out there might relate to this type of energy.
It was supposed to be part of a book that I never could finish writing because I couldn’t see the ending – a character who was finding the Goddess within. I guess I hope by sharing that maybe it will inspire others to find more of their power within … their Voice of Truth, their Light, and whomever they are in the depths of themselves … who they were Created to Be.
Writing is another creative activity that helps me to deal with my pain. Sometimes it is healing, sometimes it’s beautiful, sometimes it actually makes no sense to me at all … lol. I guess it’s just something that I want to share with you because I’m really finding there are so many other beautiful things in this world that are so very healing. Although, it does make me very sad that children are being taught that those things are not as important as they are, but I guess that’s a whole other topic … a big one, too.
I hope you enjoy and am wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season. <3
She is the Lady of Avalon.
Keeper of the Flaming Sword of Truth,
Given to Her by Michael the Archangel.
She will not yield to those who cannot see.
It is not Her job to prove who She is.
Her Light is a Veil to Protect;
Guardian of the Children of Heaven,
Only the Beloved will hear Her Call.
She will not yield to those who cannot hear.
The Trumpet will sound in the depths of their souls.
If they choose to remain deaf,
The Lioness, She will take no prisoners.
She is the Lady of Avalon.
She will not yield to those who cannot see Her.
She will not yield to those who cannot hear Her.
For this world has chosen a deaf, blind darkness.
It is a Promise; the Children of Heaven will Rise in Grace.
- 100 Comforting Activities for Managing Depression and Anxiety: Finding Joy in Every Step - February 21, 2024
- A New Year; A New Beginning - February 5, 2024
- Justice and Liberation - September 27, 2023
- Awaken Your Bliss: A Beginner’s Guide to Unveiling Joy in the Present - August 11, 2023
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022