Week 2 of construction began early this morning. My little boy was sick all weekend with allergies and maybe a sinus infection. It was a blessing when he finally fell asleep in the midst of coughing, and I hoped he’d be able to sleep in a bit, but the beeping began a little after 7am. I don’t know what they were doing. I couldn’t see it from my house. I would hear, “beep, beep, beep” then a crunching gravel noise, and then, “beep, beep, beep” over and over again. My boy didn’t get to sleep in.
As for my work, I will be still trying to work with clients who were already scheduled for appointments to reschedule when and where I can. Between this week and next week, I have five maybe six appointments left to work with. I’ve had some people get quite upset with me about having to cancel and reschedule, but all I can say is that this is out of my control. Short of renting an office in another town, I’m doing the best I can.
Just so I’m clear, renting an office is not an option. Part of what keeps my prices lower than average is that I don’t pay rent for an office, and that’s just one reason an office is out of the question. I have looked into doing that a couple of times.
Besides my son being sick and intermittent construction, things are going well. Over the weekend, the weather was calm and cool, so I was able to work outside in the flower beds for a bit. What a mess, though. By the time we moved in last summer, the gardening didn’t even make the priority list. This summer, I want it to look as nice as I can, but it’s a big job. Once I get everything cleaned up, I’m going to try to split up some of the larger plants and spread them out. The previous owners took many of the plants, so there isn’t much to work with.
Okay, I guess that’s all for now. I think it’s time for the next dose of medicine.
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019