“A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.” ~Unknown
According to Webster, a friend is someone you like or enjoy being with. This may be how some define a friend; however, I think for a lot of us we mean it in more depth than just enjoying another’s company.
Often times, it is a person you have known for years, but it can also be someone you just met that you find to be a friend. No one on this planet is perfect, but a friend will accept us just as we are. We can snort when we laugh, have a funny habit, dress quirky, say silly things and just be us and know our friend will still love us.
When we are stressed about life we can call upon our friend and they will answer even if it’s the middle of the night. They’ll drive miles to pick us up or take us to the airport, they’ll laugh with us, cry with us, be there with us in good time and in not so good times. They will give us advice, be brutally honest with us and challenge us to be the best we know how to be.
Everyone needs that person in their life to call a friend, and we should all strive to be that true friend for someone else in our lives … because we all need friends.
Founder, Angel Messenger
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019