15 Beautiful Truths
(That You Need to Know Now)
It’s not my intention to sound so dramatic, but we are kind of at an important point in history at the moment. We really do need to be supporting each other in bringing out our true Divine beauty. It’s time to be who we are meant to be. It’s time we begin healing, not just as a nation but as human beings. It’s time to move forward in a way that brings beauty into our world. Here are 15 beautiful truths that I hope will touch your heart as they have touched mine …
The first step is to train yourself to be able to see beauty in the world. It’s not difficult once you allow yourself to do so. The easiest way to begin may be seeing the beauty in nature. My son and I both love to take pictures of everything in nature from the tiniest flower growing in the oddest place to towering trees and waterfalls. We are lucky to have a beautiful river within walking distance of our house, and it even has small waterfalls … beautiful!
Once you begin to see true beauty, you’ll begin to recognize it in others. When you see the beauty in others, please tell them what you see. People need to know they have a beautiful heart … a beautiful smile … a beautiful talent, etc. It is not often enough that gratitude for beauty is shared in this world, and sometimes those who are beautiful stop sharing because they don’t know who they are to others.
1. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” ~ Emerson
2. “Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.” ~ Rumi
3. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” ~ Confucius
4. “Butterflies don’t know the beauty of their own wings. Humans are very similar. We can’t always see how beautiful we are but others can.” ~ Unknown
In truth, we are all beautiful on some level because we are all Divine creations. We just need to remember those parts of ourselves that we were before everyone and everything else told us who we should be. Find your way back to that authentically Divine aspect of yourself – that is the Beautiful YOU!
Maybe you even have a hidden talent that you have been afraid to share … now might be the time to at least share it with yourself. Allow yourself to melt into the beauty of your own creations, your own talent, your own voice. What you start out with may not be a “masterpiece”, though I have found that there is a deep importance to allowing your soul to express itself. Not doing so bottles up the beauty you hold inside yourself. We are here to BE, not to hide our BEauty.
5. “Consider a tree for a moment. As beautiful as trees are to look at, we don’t see what goes on underground – as they grow roots. Trees must develop deep roots in order to grow strong and produce their beauty. But we don’t see the roots. We just see and enjoy the beauty. In much the same way, what goes on inside of us is like the roots of a tree.” ~ Joyce Meyer
6. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” ~ Zoe Kravitz
7. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
POWER OF BEAUTY
True beauty is not a facade. There is real power in true beauty. When you feel that beauty within your heart and soul, bring it up into the center of yourself. You can use it to manifest and co-create with the Divine. See the beauty in others. See the beauty in your environment. Be the beauty of who you are. How can you use your own powerful beauty to bring truth, love, compassion, creativity or healing into our world?
8. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
9. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” ~ Helen Keller
10. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” ~ Rumi
11. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “When you leave a beautiful place, you carry it with you wherever you go.” ~ Alexandra Stoddard
BROKEN YET BEAUTIFUL
You’ve probably heard the story about how in Japan broken pottery is filled in with gold, making it even more beautiful than before. That is very reminiscent of what God does when our souls become a bit broken from living life here in what can be a very difficult place. I’ve said before that maybe if my story can help another soul’s journey be a little less difficult, my pain might be worth it. The truth is, beneath that pain, there is beauty. If you have also been broken, I hope and pray that you will find the beauty hiding behind your pain. <3
13. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
14. A sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others. ~ Unknown
And last but not least …
15. Beautiful. Definition: A person who is reading this.
Always remember that God made you unique for a reason. Be your own kind of beautiful. <3
P.S. This article is the second in a new project we are working on called “Beauty”. For the reasons mentioned above, myself and my team have decided that it is vitally important to help bring beauty into the world in whatever way we can and to help others to do the same. For now, we have several articles planned to publish on this topic but are of course open to where Spirit may lead us. We hope that you will follow our project and that it helps you.
Wishing You Much Love, Beauty and Heavenly Blessings,
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019