Let us be inspired by the voices of those who have walked before us …
“Knowledge is the antidote to fear.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
“There are two ways of spreading light: To be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
“There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.” – Robert Alden
May you be inspired to light your candle and make a difference in our world.
Much Love & Blessings,
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!