Patience can sometimes be a difficult card to see in your reading. You are here asking about a situation that you need guidance on, and your Angels tell you to be patient. Patience is sometimes one of those things where it is easier said than done – especially for a lightworker.
You may be feeling like you are ready to go with whatever question you are asking about. Your soul feels like it wants to get started, wants to move ahead, but this card is telling you the timing may not be quite right yet.
Maybe there is some key piece of information that you do not yet have, or maybe others involved are not yet ready to move forward.
“Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information.”
Use this time to prepare yourself even better than you already are. What can you do to prepare your own energy for things to move forward?
Keep in mind that Heaven may also be preparing you and giving you information in your dreams. You may think you are ready to move forward, but there still may be a missing piece of information that has not yet fallen into place.
Ask your Angels to help you find patience; be open to new ideas and information and write them down.
Patience is not my favorite card, but I have learned to appreciate her wisdom.
Founder, Angel Messenger
This card is from the “Messages from Your Angels” Oracle Card Deck by Doreen Virtue.
For a deeper explanation by the author, consider purchasing this deck – available now on Amazon.com. Each deck comes with a guidebook that includes directions and layouts as well as detailed explanations of each card. Doreen’s products can be found on Amazon.com and the Angel Therapy Bookstore. There is also a mobile app available for this deck.
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020