Here’s a beautiful angel poem to brighten your day and help you remember that you’re not alone. We are all surrounded by our Angels and Heaven’s Love.
An Angel Whisper
Angels are ever all around us
And with His love they do surround us.
When my heart is sore in need
The angels come, my soul to feed.
They come to me from up above
and sing in whispers of His love.
When in my heart I feel a tug
I know that it’s an Angel’s hug.
– Author Unknown
This poem actually reminds me of a forgotten memory …
When I was a little girl, I was out in the hay field with Grandma. We were sitting on the end of a trailer, and everyone else was working hard bailing the hay. I heard this beautiful sound of music and looked up into the sky.
It’s something that I can remember clearly even today. I saw a circle of clouds that appeared to be figures all siting with their feet hanging down in the middle, and they were singing the most beautiful tune. I can’t seem to recall the tune itself, but I remember it being beautiful, and I remember that image as if it had happened today.
It was a beautiful Sign from Heaven!
Wishing you a wonderfully blessed day,
Founder, Angel Messenger
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!