The next “Ask Sheri” Live Reading Event is on the schedule for Monday, May 6th, 2013 @11 AM Eastern time. I decided to go with a morning event this time to possibly allow for a more convenient evening time in other countries. This particular event does have a $5 fee, but it is also limited to no more than 20 people compared to the almost 100 that attended the last event.
During the few events I have done so far, I’ve learned quite a bit about what works and what doesn’t. My last event was free and open to everyone, which was wonderful but also meant there were a lot of people that did not get their questions answered because there were so many people in attendance. With the smaller events, less people will be disappointed, and the small fee will help me to cover my costs to hold the event.
Another thing that will be different about this event is that all questions will need to be submitted early, before the day of the event. This will allow me to have a list of questions ready and not have to read through questions during the event, which will save a lot of time and allow me to answer even more questions.
It may also be worth mentioning that you do not need to attend this event live. There will be a replay of the event available. So, if 11am on Monday morning is inconvenient for you, simply post your question through the form and listen to the replay when you have the time.
I hope to connect with you on Monday, May 6th!
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019