Modern science is finally beginning to understand what most of us have known for a long time. Some people are more sensitive to picking up on subtleties, such as the emotions of another person. There’s so much human beings do not understand about our own bodies; we use such a small portion of our brains. Is it any wonder that we have abilities science has yet to discover? I’m sure many of you will not be surprised by this information, but I still find it to be interesting.
David Hamilton PhD, Gained a first class honours degree specialising in biological and medicinal chemistry and PhD in organic chemistry. Worked as a scientist in a large pharmaceutical company, also served as an athletics coach. Co-founded Spirit Aid Foundation, an international relief charity helping children whose lives had been affected by war and poverty. Taught chemistry and ecology and tutored chemistry at the University of Glasgow. A prolific Author of bestselling books and Inspirational Speaker.
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020