Modern science is finally beginning to understand what most of us have known for a long time. Some people are more sensitive to picking up on subtleties, such as the emotions of another person. There’s so much human beings do not understand about our own bodies; we use such a small portion of our brains. Is it any wonder that we have abilities science has yet to discover? I’m sure many of you will not be surprised by this information, but I still find it to be interesting.
David Hamilton PhD, Gained a first class honours degree specialising in biological and medicinal chemistry and PhD in organic chemistry. Worked as a scientist in a large pharmaceutical company, also served as an athletics coach. Co-founded Spirit Aid Foundation, an international relief charity helping children whose lives had been affected by war and poverty. Taught chemistry and ecology and tutored chemistry at the University of Glasgow. A prolific Author of bestselling books and Inspirational Speaker.
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
HI SHERI- 🙂 THANK-YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS FYI VIDEO…I WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!!
I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS…AND NOW IT MAKES ME FEEL ALOT BETTER THAT THIS ISN’T ONLY ME!!!!!
NOW JUST TO KNOW WHAT TO DO…WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN???
HAVE ANY VIDEOS OR ADVISE ON THIS??? 🙂