Modern science is finally beginning to understand what most of us have known for a long time. Some people are more sensitive to picking up on subtleties, such as the emotions of another person. There’s so much human beings do not understand about our own bodies; we use such a small portion of our brains. Is it any wonder that we have abilities science has yet to discover? I’m sure many of you will not be surprised by this information, but I still find it to be interesting.
David Hamilton PhD, Gained a first class honours degree specialising in biological and medicinal chemistry and PhD in organic chemistry. Worked as a scientist in a large pharmaceutical company, also served as an athletics coach. Co-founded Spirit Aid Foundation, an international relief charity helping children whose lives had been affected by war and poverty. Taught chemistry and ecology and tutored chemistry at the University of Glasgow. A prolific Author of bestselling books and Inspirational Speaker.
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019