This week is going to be very busy for me, and the crazy energy of all that I have yet to get done is really weighing on me. I couldn’t sleep last night because my mind kept going through everything. I even dreamed about these things once I did fall asleep.
My son’s birthday is this week, and he wants a solar system cake. I tried to order it from the local bakery, but the baker told me that would be beyond her level of expertise, so I’m taking on the job myself. After doing a bit of research, I have a plan. I bought some fondant to make the planets, though I am a complete novice at this and am stressing out at the thought of making a mess of his cake that all his friends will laugh at. I will do my best, though.
So, on top of dreaming about planets flying off a birthday cake and coming after me, I’m stressing about projects that are currently driving me crazy. I wanted to have this new advertising program available a month ago now, but there have been setbacks with each type of software we have tried. We’re also working on a project to make more eBooks available, but there have been setbacks with that software as well. And there are other projects on my plate. It seems like everyone and everything needs a piece of me, and my mother-in-law is not doing well. Mother’s Day was bittersweet and really difficult.
I am feeling a little claustrophobic this morning, and I’m having trouble centering myself. How can I start this huge “to do” list I have going on this week when there’s so much I can’t even find a starting place? When life gets crazy, it’s time to center the mind so it can find balance. The video below is a short one by Deepak Chopra, and the method he gives for centering is very simple yet effective. I’m off to do this now …
Wishing you all a wonderfully blessed and centered week!
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019