Beauty Affirmations to Re-Shape Your Life Now!
from our Angel Messenger Creative Team
Words have the power to shape our reality. The words that are constantly repeated inside our minds or spoken out aloud become part of our subconscious. Our subconscious, in turn, creates our material reality. Therefore, affirmations are a perfect tool to mold our subconscious in a way that serves us best.
Any group of words that is constantly repeated becomes an affirmation. The affirmations that have been given here will help you consciously cultivate and develop beauty in your life. It is important to keep in mind that affirmations are always written and said in the present tense. In order to gain the full benefits, you must also feel what you are saying as if what you are saying is already your reality.
Don’t forget that your current reality is nothing but a creation. Your subconscious mind is the projector through which the movie of your life is being screened. If you don’t like the movie that you are watching, then, you must alter the tape inside the projector with the help of affirmations.
Best Time for Practicing Affirmations
The best time for any kind of spiritual practice is immediately after waking up and right before going to bed. This is the time when the doors of your subconscious are wide open. You can reprogram the hard drive of your subconscious through spiritual practices. Hence, I would suggest that you make affirmations a crucial part of your morning and evening bedtime routine.
However, don’t stop there. You must repeat them as many times as possible throughout the day. The idea is to internalize them to such an extent that they start feeling completely real to you. Every time a thought comes up that is counterintuitive to what you want to believe in, just start repeating your affirmations. You can also record those affirmations that you like best and play them while you are asleep. This will help in further implanting them deep inside your subconscious.
Choose Your Affirmations
I would suggest that you choose the affirmations that appeal most to you. Go with your heart when making this choice. The words must resonate with you in order to reveal their magic. It’s also okay to tweak them a bit in order to match your personal taste. The whole idea is that they must echo the voice of your soul and feel good in your heart.
Affirmations for Acknowledging and Growing Your Own Beauty:
- I am beautiful. I am gorgeous. I deserve only the best.
- I love my face and body. I’m very grateful for the way I look and feel.
- I strive to constantly become the best version of myself. I’m perfect in every way.
- I accept myself unconditionally. I love myself unconditionally.
- The beauty of my soul is reflected in the beauty of my face.
- My face and body represent the soul that I am. I’m very grateful for the way I look.
- I acknowledge and accept the perfection in me. I acknowledge and accept the perfection in everyone and everything.
- My body is in perfect shape. I love looking my best every day.
- I love to exercise and eat healthily. I love taking care of myself.
- I graciously accept all compliments. I’m grateful for all the kind words spoken to me.
- I love the reflection I see in the mirror every day. I admire my physical beauty and the beauty of my heart.
- I’m kind, gentle and loving. The beauty of my heart radiates through my body.
- I am grateful for all the wonderful experiences I have every day because of my body.
- I understand that what I put into my mouth becomes my body. Therefore, I feed my body healthy and nutritious food every day.
- I am my most favorite person in the world. I love who I am and everything about myself.
- My heart is beaming with love and kindness. My body and soul is bathed in an aura of pure love and gentle kindness.
- I am deeply compassionate towards everyone including myself.
- My heart is warm and welcoming. I see only the best in others.
- I have beautiful glowing skin. I have thick and beautiful hair.
- I’m always wearing a smile on my face.
- Every time I look in the mirror, I smile to myself.
Affirmations for Acknowledging and Growing the Beauty in Your Surroundings:
- My house is an abode of peace and tranquility. I feel calm and peaceful as soon as I enter my house.
- My house is my personal heaven. I love to spend time looking after it.
- My workspace is clean and beautiful. It is an ideal place for me to unleash my creativity.
- I’m grateful for the roof above my head. My house is constantly bathed in an aura of love and gratitude.
- Everyone who enters my personal space begins to feel calm and happy.
- Happiness permeates every corner of my house and workspace.
- I love spending time at my house.
- I love going to work every morning. My workspace is such an inviting and beautiful place for me to fully express myself through the work that I do.
- My home and my workplace are extremely clean and tidy. I love keeping everything clean and tidy.
- I take the time to regularly beautify my physical space because it is an extension of who I am.
- My home sparks joy in my heart. My workspace sparks joy in my heart. I spend every day in my personal Heaven.
Affirmations for Acknowledging and Accepting the Beauty in Others
- Every person I come across fills my heart with love and gratitude.
- Each soul is so beautiful. Every face is so unique and beautiful.
- I love being surrounded by kind and loving souls. I have the ability to attract only the best from others.
- I love talking about the good qualities of others. It’s amazing how there’s so much to appreciate about every person I come across.
- I listen to and talk about only the good qualities of others. I love showering others with sincere praise.
- I see and acknowledge the Divinity in everyone.
- The world is my family as we are all made up of the same divine fabric. I love everyone unconditionally.
- Everyone is always so kind and generous towards me. I’m grateful for all the love I receive from friends, family, and strangers.
- Every person in my life is helping me become a better person. I’m grateful for all the experiences that come to me through them.
P.S. This article is the eleventh in a new project we are working on called “Beauty“. Myself and my team have decided that it is vitally important to help bring beauty into the world in whatever way we can and to help others to do the same. For now, we have several articles planned to publish on this topic but are of course open to where Spirit may lead us. We hope that you will follow our project and that it helps you.
Much Love & Angel Blessings,
- How to Live Positively in Negative Times - September 21, 2020
- 5 Ways You Can Work With Archangel Michael And Feel Closer To Him - August 3, 2020
- How The Angels Can Help You Overcome Addictions - July 20, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Angel Numbers and Their Meanings - July 6, 2020
- 5 Tips To Cope With Self-Help Overload - June 22, 2020
- 11 Ways You Can Work with Your Guardian Angels in Your Daily Life - June 1, 2020
- How Healing Emotional Issues Can Help You Look Younger Now - May 25, 2020
- How to Keep Your Faith Alive During a Rough Patch - May 18, 2020
- 11 Powerful Ways you can find calm & peace in a fast changing world - May 4, 2020
- How to Overcome Your Fears to Build the Business of Your Dreams - April 27, 2020