I just received an update from my real estate agent. There are actually four offers on “our” house – our offer being one of them, and we probably won’t hear anything back for a couple more days. Lets just say my patience is being tested to the limit with this bank. 🙁
The most frustrating part is that we tried buying this house two months ago. We were in the middle of negotiations when the bank suddenly pulled the house of the market. Is that even legal? Banks are doing some weird things, and there’s no one standing up to make them comply with any laws.
I also recently found out that the bank who will soon own my current house is getting in big trouble for doing the same thing to other people that they did to my family. They were pretending to work with people, and then coming up with some crazy excuse to just take their house away. I felt bad for all these banks at one point but no longer. My agent told me that the banks get 80% of their loss back from the government, and then, of course, they still get to sell the house. I don’t know how that works, but I know my bank is pulling a major scam if that’s true. They’ve tacked on so many fees that they are “losing” something like 140K on my house, except that’s not even close to what I actually owe on my house. Someone needs to take a stand against these people. I will not be surprised to see class action lawsuits against banks in the future.
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020