So, I think I have a pretty good guardian angel. Yesterday, on the way home from the headache doc, I had this overwhelming feeling that I was going to get into an accident. I prayed for safety and protection, and I made it home safely. When I went out to my car an hour later, my back left tire was completely flat. My brother came over to change it and said it had a huge hole in it. I don’t know how I didn’t have a blow out on the expressway or even how I made it home at all with that tire, but this wasn’t the first time I’ve been saved while driving. Thank God for guardian angels!
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!