I don’t know if these work, but someone emailed them to me and I thought I’d share … It can’t hurt to try!
Carve the green candle with your name and the exact amount of money you need. No more no less.
Anoint the candle with the oil and roll it in the basil.
Light it and say:
Money come and money grow.
Moneys mine; to me it flows!
Let the candle burn out on it’s own.
Money Spell #2
paper and pen, 7 dimes, quart jar with screw on lid, and a bay leaf.
Write your need on the paper and drop it in the jar.
Take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each one drops, visualize it multiplying into huge amounts and say:
Toward this wish, the money grows
By leaps and bounds—it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine
Come to me now—you are mine.
Write your name on the back of the bayleaf and drop it in the jar.
Screw the lid on tightly and put the jar in a place where you can see it every day, but a place where it is not visible to everyone.
Add a coin or two every day and watch as money flows to you from unexpected sources.
After you get the money you need, remove the paper and bury it outside or in a potted plant.
Money Spell #3
Place a small bowl in a place you will see it every day.
Hold three coins of any denomination in your dominant hand and say:
Trinka five, trinka five
Ancient spirits come alive.
Money grow and money thrive,
Spirits of the trinka five.
Toss the coins in the bowl.
Repeat the spell daily, tossing three coins in the bowl each day for nine days.
Then continue doing the spell once a week until you have the money you need.
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019