It’s probably not very surprising to read that I’m an Obama fan, but I am very happy with the election results. I must say though, John McCain is a very good man. I wish he had been chosen originally instead of George Bush eight years ago. Many people don’t remember, but McCain was a candidate at that time only the Republican party chose to go with Bush partly because of his name recognition. Well, I guess it’s easy to say that was a mistake. Anyway, I wish the best of luck to John McCain, and I thank all of Heaven that Barack Obama will be our next president!
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!