As I mentioned last week, I’m planning a Minecraft pool party for my son who will be 10 in a couple of weeks. Sometimes he really amazes me ….
We are having the pool party because he decided that he’d rather have a party that all his friends will enjoy in place of gifts. Then, on Friday, he tells me that he doesn’t want his friends to bring him gifts either. Instead, he wants them all to bring a donation for our local food bank! How awesome is that???
I know I’m his mom and a little biased, but my little man is amazing! He thought of this on his own, too. His class did do an Oz play earlier in the year where the profits benefited the food bank. I believe the man who started it came in and talked to his class, and that talk just really meant a lot to my kid.
He’s been talking about wanting to make a difference somehow. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised … he is a life path 9 after all. He’s a born humanitarian. 🙂
Just thought this was kind of cool and wanted to share.
Love and Blessings,
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020