I am so excited for Spring to finally be here!!! Autumn used to be my favorite season because of all the beautiful colors, but the new life that can only be found in the Spring has certainly captured my heart.
This past Saturday, my family had a early Easter celebration because my mom is having knee surgery this week. As I was trudging through ice, mud and snow to hide Easter eggs, I did notice a few bits of green trying to push through the frozen Earth. Although hunting for Easter eggs in the snow was a bit unusual, it was reassuring to see that Mother Nature is hard at work. However, my husband reminds me that he had already been golfing in 80 degree weather by this time last year. Maybe Mother Nature took a vaca and is a bit behind? It’s supposed to be 40 degrees here in Michigan today; we’re having a heat wave, so maybe Mom Nature is catching up. 😉 Let’s hope!
Have a fun filled and blessed day!
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019