I am going on a diet,
A special diet where misery isn’t allowed.
I will no longer check my cell phone
For texts and messages
Every five minutes.
I will find five joyful things
To experience each day
And will do them without hesitation.
Then journal about them
In their glory.
I will put in my body
Only foods that bring me health and joy.
No longer will I self sabotage,
With lousy relationships or
Cruel couplings with men,
Of which I should know better.
There will be no further settling
For disrespectful treatment,
As I focus on my own self respect
The world around me will change.
I’m going on a diet
Of hope and eager choices,
With the bite of each moment.
(¯` ´¯). *
`*.¸.* ´* peace * ´¯`•.¸¸. Love
- Fawn’s Meditation on Doreen Virtue - May 20, 2019
- Allowing Angelic Divine Intervention - March 18, 2019
- Dream On with Excitement, Expectation, Faith and More! - January 14, 2019
- Learn Ways to Communicate with Your Guides and Angels Now - March 27, 2017
- Acting From Your Center (Keeps You Healthy!) - August 22, 2016
- Science and Paranormal Essay - March 21, 2016
- Powerful Mind and Body Connection - February 15, 2016
- Anxiety from A Unique Shamanic Perspective - November 16, 2015
- Power Animals as Spirit Guides - October 19, 2015
- Turning the Table and Law of Knees - September 2, 2015