Today is a day mixed with happy and sad for my little boy. Today is his last day of kindergarten. He loves his school, his teacher, his principal and of course his friends. He drew a picture yesterday for his principal of both of them holding hands under a big yellow sun. When he gave it to her, he cried. I don’t really remember school at this age, but I hope my little man remembers this year. He definitely has a love of school that I pray lasts. I’ll be picking him up at 3pm today, and I’m sure it will be a tear fest. My poor baby! 🙁
I’m sure there are many parents out there who’ve already experienced this. As my little boy is my one and only, this is my first time. My own tears will flow I’m sure. Any advice?
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!