Hay House is proud to announce the first-ever film on the life and work of our much-loved founder, Louise L. Hay in You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie. This DVD is the inspirational story of Louise Hay who changed the world and its way of thinking with her simple message: “Every thought you think is creating your future.” Click the picture to the right to watch the trailer … you can also download the movie in a streaming video for only $4.95!
You’ve watched the movie…now see it come to life! Spend the day with Louise L. Hay and guest authors from her hit movie: Gregg Braden, Mona Lisa Schulz, Doreen Virtue, Cheryl Richardson, and Christiane Northrup. Take the next step on your journey with the most inspiring teachers of our time!
Through Louise’s healing techniques and positive philosophy, millions have learned how to create more of what they want in their lives, including more wellness in their bodies, minds, and spirits. Register for the all-new, all-day You Can Heal Your Life Conference featuring Louise Hay, and guest authors from her hit movie! Experience this empowering day of learning hosted by Hay House with the world-renowned teachers who shared their astonishing stories in You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie!
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020