Hey Everybody! My website redesign process has been going a little slow, but we are making progress. Since my husband is my webmaster and doing my site free of charge, my site is not first priority. But he has finally figured out how to incorporate my free readings program into my new site. There are a few finishing touches that need to be made before it can go live, but soon those pages will match my new site design. I’m excited about this because we didn’t think we’d be able to do this since WordPress (my new site program) is completely different than my old program.
Things seem to be going well here, so I hope all of you are doing well. My son will be having his birthday in a few weeks, so I need to plan a little party for him. He will also be out of school soon, so that may change how often I’m able to offer in-person sessions. 🙂
Well, that’s my update for now. Everyone stay safe. I’ve become a little nervous about this whole swine flu thing. There’s been a case reported one county over from mine. Yikes! I have faith that things will get under control soon, though.
- Never Enough - December 28, 2020
- More Than They Know - December 21, 2020
- Signs and Symbols - October 19, 2020
- EVE Gives Justice - October 12, 2020
- Saving the Children - October 5, 2020
- Politics & Spirituality - September 28, 2020
- Rainbows Around the World Giveaway - September 7, 2020
- Transformation & Enlightenment - August 31, 2020
- Things To Do in Quarantine … - March 21, 2020
- Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 9, 2020