Hey Everybody! My website redesign process has been going a little slow, but we are making progress. Since my husband is my webmaster and doing my site free of charge, my site is not first priority. But he has finally figured out how to incorporate my free readings program into my new site. There are a few finishing touches that need to be made before it can go live, but soon those pages will match my new site design. I’m excited about this because we didn’t think we’d be able to do this since WordPress (my new site program) is completely different than my old program.
Things seem to be going well here, so I hope all of you are doing well. My son will be having his birthday in a few weeks, so I need to plan a little party for him. He will also be out of school soon, so that may change how often I’m able to offer in-person sessions. 🙂
Well, that’s my update for now. Everyone stay safe. I’ve become a little nervous about this whole swine flu thing. There’s been a case reported one county over from mine. Yikes! I have faith that things will get under control soon, though.
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
- Self-Love & Self-Care Giveaway Completed - March 1, 2021