In remembrance of my mom …
She looks at the scene with the barn falling down and weeds growing in and around each board on the ground. She sees the barn board collapsing from the weight of the many years that it stood strong representing strength and protection for the animals, setting the scene for an artist’s interpretation that will leave people awe struck with what transfers to the canvas. Then, there are the trees that ALWAYS catch her eye. The connection is uncanny. The way they connect to each other is true magic!
Mom’s interpretation of art was amazing, and the world will not “look” the same without her incredible interpretation. What my mother brought not only to a canvas, but to our world will never be inspired, found, felt or interpreted quite the same again.
My mother always reminded me of a tree – her strength, beauty, and humor, sometimes twisted, sometimes very insightful. My mother was always welcoming, comforting, and reaching to embrace you to give you strength, with roots going deep into the earth to keep her grounded and to teach her saplings how to grow and be grounded. Her way of smiling brought forth the joy you would feel watching a gorgeous birch tree blowing in the breeze.
Mom, we will forever remember YOU! Thank you for your art, humor, connection to trees and nature. May you now paint every scene you encounter with your amazing interpretation!
All My Love,
- Signs From Heaven - September 16, 2015
- Signs From Heaven August 2015 - August 12, 2015
- Signs from Heaven – July 2015 - July 15, 2015
- Signs From Heaven – June 2015 - June 10, 2015
- Signs from Heaven - May 20, 2015
- Signs from Heaven - April 22, 2015
- Signs from Heaven - March 18, 2015
- Signs and Messages from Heaven - February 11, 2015
- Mother Healing - January 28, 2015
- In Remembrance of Mom - October 22, 2014