How to Find Your Wonderful Angels: A Beginner’s Guide
from our Angel Messenger Creative Team
Did you know that you have your very own angel, always present and ready to help you? It’s true, and you can meet them in a very simple way, without needing a special approach, like psychic readings or tarot decks.
The word “Angel” derives from the Greek word, “Angelos”, meaning “messenger”. So, your angel can communicate to you, even if you’re unaware of it. Their guidance can feel like a gentle nudge or gut feeling, fresh inspiration, a creative impulse, or a sense of comfort.
Meeting Your Angel
First, believe in your angel. She’s excited to meet you! And you can connect just as you are; you don’t need tarot readings or psychic readings.
You can simply find a quiet place and create an altar with candles, crystals, tarot cards, flowers or anything else that speaks to you. When you’re ready to meet your angel, sit and close your eyes. Begin to notice your breathing, and try to clear your mind of any distractions; just allow yourself to feel open and relaxed.
Now, begin to visualize a beautiful, white light in front of you. This is where you can envision your angel. You might see a figure or a form take shape, but even if nothing appears, just trust that your angel is present.
Speak to Your Angel
It’s true that your angel is a messenger, but they want to hear from you, too. And remember, they don’t need fancy words, so don’t be afraid to state your intention clearly. You can use your own words or say something like, “I invite my loving and wise angels into my presence.”
You’re not calling them because they left you. Instead, you’re letting them know that you’re ready to engage with them. You can ask them questions or for their help. It’s okay if you don’t hear any answers at first. They might just want to surround you with their love and light!
Thank Your Angel
After you’ve connected with your angels, take a moment to thank them for the special time you shared. Then you can slowly turn your focus back to your body and surroundings. By taking these steps, you can create a special relationship with your angel. And even if you can’t find a quiet place during your busy day, don’t worry! You can still speak to them whenever you want. They’d love to hear from you.
Much Love & Angel Blessings,
- How to connect with loved ones who have crossed over - April 6, 2020
- What Does it Mean when You Dream of Someone Dying? - March 23, 2020
- 5 Habits that Drain Your Energy - March 16, 2020
- 9 Ways You Can Communicate Better with Your Guardian Angels - February 24, 2020
- Practical Tips For Enhancing Your Marital Relationship - February 10, 2020
- 3 Signs from Your Guardian Angels and How to Interpret Them - January 27, 2020
- Attract the Love You Deserve – Soulmate Manifestation Guide - January 13, 2020
- How To Tell if Your Guardian Angel is Sending You Signs - December 30, 2019
- 7 Ways You Can Bring Mindfulness and Love Into Everyday Scenarios - December 16, 2019
- Shakti – The Divine Feminine and Shiva’s Consort - December 2, 2019