As you know we have moved our web hosting to another company. We have had some bumps in the road. One of those bumps is that the website kept going down because the hosting package we had couldn’t keep the site up. We have upgraded this package so hopefully the site won’t go down anymore. Another issue we have had is that when I write a post it shows up for a few hours and disappears. This is a very strange problem and has hopefully been fixed as well. This is basically a test to see if that is true 🙂 – Thanks for being so patient. Have a wonderful new year! 🙂
- 2023 Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 1, 2023
- Healing Yourself & Working with Animal Guides - August 1, 2022
- A Rose of Red, White & Blue - July 5, 2022
- How to Begin Healing Yourself - June 6, 2022
- It’s Time for Intentional Creation - May 2, 2022
- Monthly Ally Giveaway - March 28, 2022
- Monthly Facebook Prize Giveaway - January 3, 2022
- Holiday Charity Drive & Giveaway - November 13, 2021
- Finding Me (Soul Retrieval) - June 7, 2021
- Second Annual Compassion in Action Giveaway - March 12, 2021
I should also say thank you to my hubby who is actually the one who wrote this post “Changing Web Hosts” for me. I was so sick, but he knew I wanted to let people know someone was working on the website issues. So, thanks Babe! <3
Happy New Year to you, too! I’ve had a rough beginning, but things are getting better. 🙂
Happy New Year! 🙂 May all your wishes come true!
Thank you! HAPPY 2012! to you and all of your family too!