My payment policy has been changed. My old policy stated that all appointments had to be paid within 24 hours of the appointment. However, this has led to several people forgetting to make their payment and therefore missing out on their session. It also makes a lot more work for me trying to follow up with people to see if they have forgotten or decided to cancel their session, and then people have to wait on my waiting list longer than necessary because I could have filled these empty appointment slots.
Going forward, my new payment policy will state that all appointments must be paid in full within 48 hours of scheduling. If an appointment is not paid within 48 hours, I will send one follow-up email before canceling the session. If a person wishes to cancel their session, they may easily do so via my online scheduling system. If payment has already been made, a refund will be given as long as the cancellation has been made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
The only payment method I accept right now is online through Paypal. It is the safest payment method online. I have offered payments via phone for quite some time, but I will be canceling that service as most of my clients have preferred the convenience of paying online. I rarely have someone that wishes to pay over the phone, and it’s really a waste to pay a monthly fee for maybe one request every couple of months.
I worry that it seems impersonal to run my business this way, but that is not my intention. I am the only one setting up appointments, running my business, and giving readings and healing sessions. I’m trying to make things run as efficiently as possible. Other practitioners I work with have decided to raise their prices in order to hire a part-time staff person, but I don’t want to go that route. I would rather just do things this way and explain my reasoning. Thank you all in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Blessings and Light,
- Angel Messenger Charity Projects - January 11, 2020
- Making a Difference One Bracelet at a Time - October 21, 2019
- A Dedication to the Earth Mother - September 2, 2019
- Mother Earth Contest Winners - July 15, 2019
- Mystical Shaman Oracle (Recommended Deck) - July 1, 2019
- My Mother Earth Experience - June 3, 2019
- The Mother Earth Project - April 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Beacons of Love - March 11, 2019
- Honor Thy Children (Save The World) - March 4, 2019
- Freeing Athena (Trapped in A Land of Mist) - February 4, 2019