9 Ways You Can Communicate Better with Your Guardian Angels
from our Angel Messenger Creative Team
What do the angels want from you?
You’ve probably asked your angels help countless times over your life, but have you ever wondered what do the angels want from you?
Have you ever asked yourself that? Angels aren’t an “extra” just floating around you. They want to be engaged with you.
Below are 9 ways you can communicate with your Angels
1. Remember your team of angels
Angels are divine spiritual beings, full of love and light. They are with us throughout our entire lifetime to support and guide us. Unfortunately, many of us move through life forgetting about them.
So, one of the most important things the angels want from you is to remember that you have a special team of angels. You can remember this by keeping an image of an angel in your wallet or at your desk. You could also wear a piece of spiritual jewelry that reminds you of these celestial friends, too.
2. Remember to engage with angels
Angels will always respect your free will. They will never superimpose themselves or interfere with your life – unless you’re in danger and need their speedy help.
Otherwise, angels allow you to move through life as you choose. So, why not choose them? Angels spend so much of their “time” waiting for us to call them. Remember, they are there to help you, and to do so with heavenly love and light. But they cannot step in unless you invite them.
3. Remember that angels are not conditional
Many human relationships are conditional. Tit for tat and quid pro quo. But that’s not how angels behave. They love you unconditionally. And even though we’re discussing what angels want from you, the truth is, you actually don’t owe them anything.
You can do whatever you want, and they will still be there for you. But their love and light are always available to you, so why not seek them more often?
4. Remember that angels don’t ever judge you
Are you afraid to ask your angels for help with something small?
Do you think it’s not important enough or spiritual enough for their help?
Are you afraid they’ll think you’re silly?
Angels want you to remember that they don’t judge you. We may be hard and critical on ourselves, but angels aren’t.
They are beautiful beings radiating love and light. You can bring your requests and concerns to them – big and small – and they will respond to them in exactly the same way: with love and light.
5. Remember how angels work
When you ask for your angel’s help, do you think they should give you what you want, right then and there? Abracadabra? And if they don’t, they must not really care about you?
Remember how angels work. If angels don’t give you what you want, it’s not because they don’t care about you. It’s because they probably have something even better for you. They might have to acquiesce to divine timing and wait until the timing is right, too.
The truth is, we may think we know what we want. But the truth is, our desires may not be in harmony with the greater good. If that’s the case, the angels support us toward our highest good, and not necessarily in obtaining everything we ask for.
6. Angels want you to ask for help
Just because angels aren’t genies in a bottle, that doesn’t mean you should trudge along without them. What do angels want from you? To ask for their help.
Did you ever have a teacher who had office hours a couple of times a week? Often, these teachers just sit there, week after week, without any students coming to them. Finally, when one does, they’re elated and over-the-moon. Your angels are pretty much the same way. Except they have office hours 24/7.
7. Be specific
Do you ever feel embarrassed when your Starbucks order is really specific? You don’t have to be embarrassed when it comes to your angel orders. They want you to be specific. That way, they can help you even more.
That brings us to Archangels. Each one can help you in a very specific way. You can think of them as “experts” in a certain field, like doctors who specialize in certain areas of medicine.
Here’s a list of loving Archangels, along with their specialties. Consult this list whenever you’re not sure who to call upon.
List of the Archangels
- Archangel Michael protects against evil and toxic energies. He can help you discover your life purpose
- Archangel Raphael offers healing for our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, and protection during travels
- Archangel Gabriel supports women trying to conceive and helps with communication and creativity
- Archangel Uriel helps heal emotional distress and can help you remember things
- Archangel Jophiel encourages you to recognize beauty and to create beauty
- Archangel Haniel helps you cultivate a deeper connection with the lunar cycles. He also helps you release negative energy during your full moon rituals
- Archangel Ariel offers protection for animals and pets. She can also help you create abundance, affluence, and prosperity
- Archangel Azrael is here to provide loving support in times of grief
- Archangel Jeremiel supports souls who have left their physical bodies and have crossed over
- Archangel Raziel provides healing for trauma and pain
- Archangel Sandalphon is the musical one and would love to help you with all things music. Whether you’re a musician, composer, conductor, or just a music enthusiast, Sandalphon is your Archangel
- Archangel Chamuel supports an increase in love, and that can be both self-love and romantic love
8. Let go of your attachments
Imagine that you’re an interior decorator, and you need to style a client’s home. The only problem is, your client is fixated on their own ideas. They never give you a chance to show them beautiful – and maybe even, better – ideas.
Your angels usually feel like the interior decorator. A lot of the time, we’re the stubborn client who is so sure of what they want, that we’re not open to any other outcome. We can become so attached to our goals and desires that we actually don’t allow the angels to help us.
Yes, it’s okay to be specific, but don’t forget to tell your angels that if they have something even better for you, you’re open to their guidance and divine insight.
9. Be with your angels
Your angels want to have a relationship with you, but this relationship isn’t a one-way street. It takes two to tango – even with the angels! So, even though angels are always with you, how often are you with your angels?
You can practice “being” with your angels with any of these suggestions:
- Visualize your angels with you
- Pray and meditate, and invite your angels into your spiritual practice
- Light candles or burn incense when invoking them
- Tell your angel: “I am ready.” This powerful statement tells your angels that you’re ready for their help.
- Thank your angels for being with you
- Keep an image of your favorite angel or Archangel in your wallet or at your desk so you think of them more often
- Give your angel a name
- Greet your angel in the morning and ask them to spend the day with you. Of course, they will, but asking helps you remember.
Angels want you to be with them, seek them and trust them. What they don’t want is for you to spend the majority of your life missing out on this angelic opportunity. So, choose any of the nine topics we covered today, and start building a beautiful relationship with your angels.
- How to Cope with the Loss of a Loved One - July 19, 2021
- How to Get a Live Psychic Reading Without Getting Scammed - May 10, 2021
- 10 Tips to Boost Your Immune System - April 19, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying Your First Angel Card Deck for Angel Readings - March 8, 2021
- 11 Ways to Connect and Work with Your Angels and Spirit Guides - February 1, 2021
- 7 Signs Archangel Gabriel is Near You - January 4, 2021
- How to Do a Spiritual Retreat at Home - December 7, 2020
- 10 Tips to Help You Protect Yourself from Negative Energy - November 30, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Archangel Michael - November 2, 2020
- How to Live Positively in Negative Times - September 21, 2020